Do you resist returning your mind to an upright position? Do you dream big, bold and badass? Do you abhor the word ‘no’? Can you lead others to embrace fearlessness?
If so, talk to us. We are the CBS Altitude Group. We want people who are passionate about helping clients solve opportunities and challenges by creating native content and ideas that shatter convention. And, of course, get results.
We develop customized ideas for the biggest brands in the world, enabling our clients to reach people in the top markets in America. There are no constraints – we activate on powerhouse distribution platforms such as: radio, TV, digital, mobile, experiential, out of home and more. We love what we do.
Soar with us. Drive business impact. Have fun. And, work with a world-class content company: CBS.
Within the Altitude Group, the Strategic Marketing group is the creative “think tank” for developing innovative and strategic marketing and promotional ideas and presentations for the Altitude Group’s biz dev team.
The culture of the group is entrepreneurial, dynamic, active and responsive.
Candidates should be capable of reimagining boundaries to create new models of engagement with a proven track record of thinking this way and be able to show us tangible examples.
CBS Corporate has an immediate opening for a Strategic Marketing Coordinator.
Req ID#: 24645
Job Title: Strategic Marketing Coordinator
Job Description/Requisition Details:
- Assist Strategy and Sales teams on client and internal assignments
- Consult, collaborate and brainstorm with team on big ideas
- Participate and help run brainstorming sessions
- Assist in the development of compelling sales proposals and presentations for clients
- Work with creative services to produce visually-arresting proposals, presentations, marketing and brand positioning collateral
- Help facilite group internship program through recruitment, training and overseeing participants
- Write and manage content for CBSAltitudeGroup.com website, social channels and internal publications
- Collaborate with other divisions (Digital, TV, OOH, Malls, Programming, Events, etc.) and local market properties to gather and arrange information needed for client pitches
Skills and Experience:
- We are looking for a quick learner who thinks creatively,
strategically and unconventionally while inspiring others in the group
- Possess a very strong will to succeed in a fast moving sales and marketing organization
- Strong process orientation and communication skills
- Passion for writing and editing
- Ability to juggle several projects at one time
- Desire to work in fast-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- College degree in Marketing or Business
- Be a high-energy, self starter individual with an entrepreneurial spirit that can take an assignment and run with it
- Possess a strong passion for brands and new media with a sincere interest in how they are marketed
- Great work ethic and high energy person
- Creative, resourceful and detail-oriented; must multi-task and prioritize with ease in a deadline-driven environment
- Results-driven team player who can problem solve quickly
- Creative writing background a tremendous plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Photoshop a plus)
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://cbs.avature.net/cbscorpcareers/JobDetail?id=4908 to apply.
Consistent with our equal opportunity program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
Corporate is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.