Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
The Bloomfield, NJ office of Dewberry is looking for a motivated Senior Electrical Engineer.
Required Skills & Required Experience:
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering
- 8-10 years’ experience in electrical systems including traffic signal and highway lighting engineering.
- Must demonstrate having been the lead electrical designer in NJDOT, NJTA and/or PANYNJ highway projects.
- Familiarity with lighting design software is a plus but not required.
- Ideal candidate would have experience preparing technical and cost proposals for the electrical design components of various highway projects, as well as supervising junior engineers in highway lighting report preparation, lighting analysis and lighting design.
- New Jersey PE license is required.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.
To learn more about opportunities with Dewberry please CLICK HERE
To Apply for the Senior Project Engineer position please CLICK HERE