Job Description: Sales Representative – Bilingual(Spanish/English)
Location: Trenton, NJ
PFP brings a multitude of products and services to your credit union and its membership. We do this in a unique way by building relationships with credit union members through various touch points. Those touch points include branch operations, business development, digital and social media marketing and call center processes. Our products include Life, Disability, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance all aimed at protecting the financial future of each member. In addition to our insurance products, we provide tremendous support through other channels to promote credit union membership, member engagement, and cross sold services to our credit union partners.
Are you interested in professional growth? Are you career minded, client focused and have a desire to be part of an engaging dynamic climate that will afford you work life balance?
The PFP sales team services and sells a portfolio of life, disability, critical illness, and accident insurance products called The Family Security Plan® to the credit union’s established membership base and others. Currently, we are hiring the next generation of high energy professionals who seek a career, not just a job.
We believe in your career done differently … Because we believe in You!
We believe in:
- Quality of Life Being Caring and Compassionate
- Every Life Matters Going Above and Beyond
- Achieving Success Being Professionals with Integrity
- An Engaging Community Celebrating and Connecting with Each Other
Our Sales Team Members:
- Are compassionate and caring about people
- Offer life and health insurance products to credit union members and others
- Are goal and success driven
- Have strong persuasion skills
- Are able to handle rejection and meet quotas/deadlines
- Attend monthly sales meetings
- Work in a credit union employer location and over the phone
What We Look For In You:
- A strong work ethic, drive and desire
- A passion to help people
- A relationship builder
- A competitive nature & objective driven individual
- A team player
- The ability to consistently produce sales
- A Strong CLOSER!
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary plus commissions, bonuses and trip incentive
- Comprehensive formal training programs and paid licensing
- Product training and continuing education
- Career development and career paths
- Company profit sharing and 401k with employer match
- Generous time off (PTO) and 10 Paid Holidays
- Work Life Balance
- Comprehensive medical, vision & dental coverage
- Group life insurance and short term disability
The declarations on the above job description are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
Neither this document nor any of the informational materials and forms creates an express, implied contract for a definite period, or a contract concerning any terms of conditions of employment, nor shall it alter in any way the at-will nature of employment or imply that discharge will occur for cause.
I have read and understand the duties and requirements as listed in this job description. With regard to the essential functions, I acknowledge that I can and will perform them.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this position email Crystal Smith: CSmith@familysecurityplan.com