Job Title: Service Specialist
Location: Evesham Towship office
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process routine financial transactions for banking customers with an emphasis on personalized quality service. Ensure minimum teller difference and controllable loss performance standards are achieved.
- Apply an understanding of applicable banking regulations in the conduct of transaction processing. Escalate matters requiring further attention.
- Foster a relationship banking environment by successfully assessing customer needs and recommending / selling appropriate banking products and services.
- Achieve sales performance standards (as applicable to the Service Specialist goals) through active participation in all product marketing campaigns, sales development activities, and referral programs.
- Provide personalized banking services to current and prospective customers, consistently seeking to expand customer relationships and provide the highest level quality customer service.
- Responsible for managing cash drawer, always ensuring an appropriate level of cash on hand.
- Prepare error free daily settlements of teller cash and proof transactions in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of all transactions and prepare all required paperwork in accordance with established procedures.
- May be required to balance vault and perform other duties as instructed in order to ensure smooth branch operation.
- Exceptional customer service abilities.
- Proven success achieving referral goals
- Mastery of operational Teller aspects
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, listening.
- Strong basic math skills.
- Working knowledge of banking software or ability to be trained and quickly learn.
- Working knowledge of bank products and services or ability to be trained and quickly learn.
- If operating in a “floater” capacity, travel within an assigned region is required; and may occasionally require travel outside the assigned region to ensure adequate branch coverage.
What experience & education do you need?
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- 2 years retail experience in a cash handling position.
- Prior experience in sales capacity, preferably in a retail banking environment.
- Valid NMLS Registration Required.
To explore this opportunity to join Sun National Bank or to explore other rewarding opportunities at Sun visit our website at www.sunnationalbank.com