Integrity – Teamwork – Performance – Commitment – Accountability – Leadership are not just words but the values we live by!
We are currently seeking a Part Time Teller in our Pennington office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process financial transactions for banking customers with an emphasis on personalized quality service. Ensure minimum teller difference and controllable loss performance standards are achieved.
- Achieve performance standards for referrals of current and prospective customers to branch Personal Bankers.
- Apply an understanding of applicable banking regulations in the conduct of transaction processing. Escalate matters requiring further attention.
- Responsible for managing cash drawer, always ensuring an appropriate level of cash on hand.
- Prepare error free daily settlements of teller cash and proof transactions in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of all transactions and prepare all required paperwork in accordance with established procedures.
- May be required to balance vault and perform other duties as instructed in order to ensure smooth branch operation.
- Occasional travel within an assigned region may be required to ensure adequate branch coverage.
- If operating in a “floater” capacity, travel within an assigned region is required; and may occasionally require travel outside the assigned region to ensure adequate branch coverage.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & listening.
- Basic personal computer user skills.
- Working knowledge of calculator and ability to be trained and efficiently operate banking system
- Strong basic math ability.
- Ability to learn and retain information.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 1-2 years retail experience in a cash handling position.
- Prior experience in a direct customer service capacity is preferred.
- Teller II level requires 2 years prior Teller experience.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- 2 years retail experience in a cash handling position.
- Prior experience in sales capacity, preferably in a retail banking environment.
- Valid NMLS Registration Required.
To explore this opportunity to join Sun National Bank or to explore other rewarding opportunities at Sun visit our website at www.sunnationalbank.com
Sun National Bank, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, has a vested interest in moving our region forward. Conservatively managed and clearly focused on disciplined growth, we think globally while making decisions locally. Our footprint extends across New Jersey and into Pennsylvania and New York through a network of more than 30 locations. Come be a part of the future. We are committed to a high-performance culture-one that values diversity, continuous learning and insight, employee commitment and community involvement-while providing incentives, rewards and advancement opportunity.