Let Sun Power Your Future!
Integrity – Teamwork – Performance – Commitment – Accountability – Leadership are not just words but the values we live by!
We are currently seeking a Service Specialist in our Lenola Road office in Maple Shade, NJ.
What will you do?
• Process routine financial transactions for banking customers with an emphasis on personalized quality service. Ensure minimum teller difference and controllable loss performance standards are achieved.
• Apply an understanding of applicable banking regulations in the conduct of transaction processing. Escalate matters requiring further attention.
• Foster a relationship banking environment by successfully assessing customer needs and recommending / selling appropriate banking products and services.
• Achieve sales performance standards (as applicable to the Service Specialist goals) through active participation in all product marketing campaigns, sales development activities, and referral programs.
• Provide personalized banking services to current and prospective customers, consistently seeking to expand customer relationships and provide the highest level quality customer service.
• Responsible for managing cash drawer, always ensuring an appropriate level of cash on hand.
• Prepare error free daily settlements of teller cash and proof transactions in accordance with established procedures.
• Maintain accurate records of all transactions and prepare all required paperwork in accordance with established procedures.
• May be required to balance vault and perform other duties as instructed in order to ensure smooth branch operation.
What are we looking for?
• Exceptional customer service abilities.
• Proven success achieving referral goals
• Mastery of operational Teller aspects
• Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, listening.
• Strong basic math skills.
• Working knowledge of banking software or ability to be trained and quickly learn.
• Working knowledge of bank products and services or ability to be trained and quickly learn.
• If operating in a “floater” capacity, travel within an assigned region is required; and may occasionally require travel outside the assigned region to ensure adequate branch coverage.
What experience & education do you need?
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• 2 years retail experience in a cash handling position.
• Prior experience in sales capacity, preferably in a retail banking environment.
• Valid NMLS Registration Required.
To explore this opportunity to join Sun National Bank or to explore other rewarding opportunities at Sun visit our website
Sun National Bank, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, has a vested interest in moving our region forward. Conservatively managed and clearly focused on disciplined growth, we think globally while making decisions locally. Our footprint extends across New Jersey and into Pennsylvania and New York through a network of more than 30 locations. Come be a part of the future. We are committed to a high-performance culture-one that values diversity, continuous learning and insight, employee commitment and community involvement-while providing incentives, rewards and advancement opportunity.