We are currently seeking a Personal Banker II in our Millville office.
Essential Duties and Responsibility:
- Foster a relationship banking environment by successfully assessing customer needs and recommending / selling appropriate banking products and services.
- Achieve sales performance standards through active participation in all product marketing campaigns, sales development activities, and referral programs.
- Provide personalized banking services to current and prospective customers, consistently seeking to expand customer relationships and provide the highest level quality customer service.
- Facilitate customer satisfaction and retention by successfully researching and resolving customer issues and inquiries.
- Ensure all duties and responsibilities are performed in accordance with established procedures and regulations.
- May provide back up support in the absence of the branch manager to ensure adequate coverage, efficient service and smooth branch operation.
- Occasional travel may be required to ensure adequate branch coverage.
- If operating in a “floater” capacity, travel within an assigned region is required; and may occasionally require travel outside the assigned region to ensure adequate branch coverage.
Additional for Personal Banker II Only:
- Handles and resolves complex customer problems, complaints and inquiries.
- May generate a schedule of pre-booked internal/external business clients to garner new business relationships. May manage a portfolio of business clients and garner new business relationships.
- Assist branch manager in providing guidance and training to new Personal Banker staff.
- May supervisor branch staff in the absence of the Branch Manager.
- Exceptional customer service abilities.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, listening.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a sales environment
- Strong basic math skills.
- Working knowledge of banking software or ability to be trained and quickly learn.
- Working knowledge of bank products and services or ability to be trained and quickly learn.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- 2-3 years experience in a direct customer service capacity, preferably in a retail banking environment.
- Prior experience in sales capacity, preferably in a retail banking environment.
- Valid NMLS Registration Required.
- Additional for Personal Banker II
- 1-2 years demonstrated success in the Personal Banker capacity.
To explore this opportunity to join Sun National Bank or to explore other rewarding opportunities at Sun visit our website at www.sunnationalbank.com
Sun National Bank, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, has a vested interest in moving our region forward. Conservatively managed and clearly focused on disciplined growth, we think globally while making decisions locally. Our footprint extends across New Jersey and into Pennsylvania and New York through a network of more than 30 locations. Come be a part of the future. We are committed to a high-performance culture-one that values diversity, continuous learning and insight, employee commitment and community involvement-while providing incentives, rewards and advancement opportunity.