Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: Newark, NJ
The ideal candidate for Senior Administrative Assistant will have three or more years experience in a fast-paced office environment. The candidate will have an advanced office support knowledge, strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, and time management skills. The candidate must be proficient using various word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
Senior Administrative Assistant may be responsible for:
- Preparation of complex reports/presentations
- Analysis using various software packages and databases
- Working in a lead capacity, providing instruction and guidance to lesser experienced employees
- Administrative support for high level management
- Performing advanced, diversified confidential administrative duties
- Determining methods and procedures for completing complex tasks
- Providing advanced office support knowledge and skills
- Preparing and/or coordinating information for internal and external contacts
- All other task as assigned by supervisor and or manager.
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Three or more years office support experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision with a high attention to detail
- Strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
- Accurate and rapid data entry
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity
****Note: New email address HWRHUB@ups.com