Req ID#: 26171
Job Title: Director
Job Description/Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Individual should be an experienced, creative, technically savvy, outside-of-the-box thinking Director. Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills; must work under pressure and be willing to deal with several changes during a live show or newscast. A team player and a team leader who has recent experience running an automated system during a fast-paced, graphics-intensive newscast. Newscasts are not formulaic; therefore, the Director must always be thinking of creative ways of executing production during live shows and pre-production. Flexibility in work schedule is required.
- Operate Sony’s ELC live automation system during newscasts
- Combo direct and technical direct (TD) special events and pre-production
- Build special effects in switcher to enhance production
- Execute clean newscasts while keeping a pace expected by production managers
- Meet with show producers for every show, review needs and suggest ways to execute particular elements
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://cbs.avature.net/cbscorpcareers/JobDetail?id=6439 to apply.
Consistent with our equal opportunity program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
WCBS-TV / WLNY-TV is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.