Req ID#: 26310
Job Title: Graphic Artist (freelance)
Job Description/Requisition Details:
CBS 2 in New York is looking for a creative Designer/Animator who is a team player with a strong work ethic.
This position will primarily focus on creating graphics to support our multiple daily newscasts, and will work directly with the Design Director, writer/producers, editors and other graphic artists, so a strong team player is the ideal candidate.
- Excellent design/animation skills and in-depth understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator and a broad knowledge of the entire CSS collection.
- After Effects + industry standard plug ins.
- Cinema 4D is a plus.
- Must be highly organized and able to follow instructions completely and accurately.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent typography skills.
- A good working knowledge of Max OSX and digital workflows.
- Candidate must be dedicated, punctual, a good team player and have a strong work ethic.
- A comprehensive show-reel/website that demonstrates the above.
- Ability to work late nights and potential weekend shifts as the work schedule may require.
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://cbs.avature.net/cbscorpcareers/JobDetail?id=6578 to apply.
Consistent with our equal opportunity program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
WCBS-TV / WLNY-TV is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.