Req ID#: 24634
Job Title: Financial Analyst-Full Time
Location: New York
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Prepare, review and analyze monthly management reporting package.
* Analyze P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement variances.
* Participate in monthly actuals and forecasting close process.
* Assist with submission requirements to Corporate for actuals, estimates and budgets.
* Coordinate quarterly Balance Sheet reviews.
* Assist PwC with audit reports.
* Provide support with CBS Corporate Budget Presentation and Mid-Year Reviews.
* Administrative duties for Oracle G/L, CTS Web Applications, CTS SharePoint and SAP/Outlooksoft database applications.
* Interface with Local TV Stations, CBS Corporate Financial Reporting and Corporate IS&T.
* Handle an array of ad hoc special projects and financial analysis.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
4+ years of public and/or private experience.
Advanced PC skills including Excel and Powerpoint.
Big 4 public accounting experience a plus.
Oracle Financials, SAP/Outlooksoft, Hyperion or TM1 experience a plus.
Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
Pro-active and self-motivated.
Work in a team environment.
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://cbs.avature.net/cbscorpcareers/JobDetail?id=4897 to apply.
Consistent with our equal opportunity program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
CBS Television Stations HQ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.